Attorney Profile for Amanda S. Eno
Amanda is an experienced and knowledgeable attorney who practices with compassion. She utilizes creative thinking to resolve complex matters. Amanda serves on the board for the Arapahoe County Bar Association and on the Family Law Section Counsel for the Colorado Bar Association. She also served on the board of the Metro Denver Interdisciplinary Committee. In 2017, Amanda was named the Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year by the Arapahoe County Bar Association. Amanda’s practice is dedicated to family law. She represents clients in divorce, allocation of parental responsibilities cases, maintenance and child support establishments and modifications, common law marriage cases, protection orders, contempt proceedings, paternity cases, adoptions and marital agreements.
Amanda grew up in Littleton, Colorado and graduated from Arapahoe High School. Thereafter, Amanda received her Bachelors degree from Colorado State University in 2004 and received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2008. In law school, Amanda was the Executive Director of the Tulsa Law Review, the Special Events Officer for the Women’s Law Caucus, a teaching assistant, and received the Robert C. Butler award for legal excellence on her published law review article. Amanda also clerked for the Honorable Daman H. Cantrell in the Oklahoma District Court.
After graduation Amanda returned to Colorado and passed the Colorado Bar Exam in 2008. Amanda is licensed to practice law in Colorado and the United States District of Colorado. Prior to opening her own firm, Amanda worked for 5 years at a family law firm in Greenwood Village practicing family law and bankruptcy.
In 2017, Amanda was named the Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year by the Arapahoe County Bar Association.
In 2021, Amanda was recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2021
- Named the 2017 Tommy D. Drinkwine Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year by the Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Received the Robert C. Butler, Jr. Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship and Writing, 2008
- Dissolution of Marriage Proceedings and Bankruptcy Cases, The Practitioner’s Guide to Colorado Domestic Relations Law, 2012-2013.
- The Misconception of “Sex” in Title VII: Federal Courts Reevaluate Transsexual Employment Discrimination Claims, 43 Tulsa L. Rev. 765 (2008).
- Colorado, October 2008
- US District Court, District of Colorado, November 2009
- CBA Family Law Section Executive Council
- Elected Board Member, 2019 – 2021 term
- Arapahoe County Bar Association, 2008 to present
- Secretary, 2020-2021
- Board of Directors, 2017 to present
- Meetings Committee Chair, 2015 to present
- Pro Se Clinic Committee Chair, 2015
- Metro Denver Interdisciplinary Committee (MDIC), 2010 to present
- Elected Board Member, 2016 to 2018
- Elected Board Member, 2014 to 2016
- Colorado Bar Association (CBA), 2008 to present
- Family Law Section Member